Tuesday 27 August 2013

Failure humbled me


I have this heavy yoke of having to be all that, perfect and without blemish. With pride I had no permission to fail, but then failure humbled me. Failure taught me what is important. I treated it as a visitor and I did not allow it to take residence inside of me. Now I don't wear it (pride) anymore. I feel lighter in my spirit without the burden of having to be perfect. I realized that all I need to do is ask for grace to rise every time I fall. All I need to do is pick up my self, dust the failure and keep moving until I get to that point where I can look back and smile, look back and simply say I am an epitome of grace. For me that is success.


Also Read: 

1. The Crevices in my Wall

2. Stuck in a “Play safe” mode

3. In a World obsessed with Beauty

4. The Thing that held me by the garment

5. Eve's Diary


No comments:

Post a Comment